We focus on relatable life teachings, heartfelt worship, sincere friendships, continual prayer, and compassionate care for others.
At Freedom House Church, we focus on relatable life teachings, heartfelt worship, sincere friendships, continual prayer, and compassionate care for others. Whether you’ve never been to church or are looking for a place to call home, you are welcome here. We invite you to join us for a Sunday service this week.
Our purpose is to reach people with the life-giving message of Jesus that they might become fully devoted followers of Christ. We filter every idea, program, and budget request through our purpose statement. If what we plan doesn’t help us meet our purpose, then we don’t do it.
Our statement of purpose is based on two teachings of Jesus, one from the book of Matthew and the other from the Book of Mark,
Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
-MATTHEW 22:36-40 NIV
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe…” Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.
-MARK 16:15-17, 20 NIV
Why We Exist
We exist to worship God with sincere expression, to share the good news of Jesus with others, to connect with other believers in meaningful relationships, to prepare disciples to fulfill their purpose and to encourage leaders in their God-given destiny.
- In ONE God-Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the creator of all things
- That the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God
- The Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct
- All of these are available to believers; We believe in the Christian's hope, the soon coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ
- In divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the Redemption; We believe in water baptism, in the baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit
- In the personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ
- In sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life